Clubs: The following email was sent to us from the LGFA. Please make your club registrar aware of this.
Hope this email finds you all well.
As was confirmed at an Emergency Central Council meeting last night 27th June, Servasport have gone into administration and as you’re all aware, we have been working hard over the last two weeks to ensure players are still registered for games etc.
I am asking you all over the next few days, to log into your Servasport and download all the members information, to ensure nothing is lost when we switch over to the new system, so if you could all please follow the below steps, you’ll need to un-hibernate members firstly, then download the full membership
1. Log into people.ladiesgaelic.ie
2. Go to Members, then Add & View Members,
3. In the dropdown, I need you to find hibernated and click yes and then search
4. Then change the records per page to 500, so all your hibernated members are on the one page
5. Then click the box beside Forename, which highlights everyone
6. Then click More Actions and Un-hibernate
7. Then click reset
8. Now everyone is visible
9. Then click on Export and Excel
10. Save this file down safely on your computer
This is just when we move over to the new system to ensure no one is lost.
If anyone is unsure, then please get in contact. If you are adding new members, then make sure to keep their details on the spreadsheet also.
The system will still be available to us for some time, so don’t panic.
Máire Ní Mhaoilchiaráin
Finance Officer/National Registrar